Looking for a quick recap? Watch my video resume below.
Group Copy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA, 2018–Present
Group Copy Supervisor at an industry-leading agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
Giant Creative Strategy
San Francisco, CA, 2015-2018
Copy Supervisor at a healthcare communications agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands.
- Manage copywriters, content, and strategy across multiple brands and deliverables
- Create compelling content for digital and printed pieces, including websites, mobile applications, banner ads, pay-per-click ads, emails, fliers, brochures, sales aids, and more
- Adept ability to understand and summarize medical papers and conferences, clinical trials, and research notes and findings
- Fact check, annotate references, and submit tactics in accordance with medical, legal, and FDA regulations
- Specialized knowledge of dermatology, hematology, immunology, patient support programs, rare diseases, and more
- The Rx Club 2017, Award of Excellence for Best Healthcare Professional Website
- Giant Employee of the Month in recognition of my teamwork and brand stewardship
Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA, 2014-2015
Content Marketing Manager responsible for the creation and management of all digital, print, and product-related content.
- Develop and maintain fresh and approachable, yet respected, voice across all materials
- Improve company mentions in published articles from less than 1 article per quarter to more than 15 per quarter
- Manage successful implementation of SEO strategy with immediate, trackable results
- The Huffington Post, “Why Your Hospital Will Start to Act More Like Amazon”
- Becker’s Hospital Review, “Bucking the trend: Why owning your patient billing is smart”
- Healthcare Finance News, “3 steps to engage patients with billing”
- The Beryl Institute, “Why the Billing Experience Matters to Patients”
- hfm Magazine, “5 Ways Hospitals Can Empower Patients During Revenue Cycle Interactions”
- 2015 Webby Awards, Honored for Best Website Financial Services
- 2014 Fierce Innovation Award, Winner for Revenue Cycle Category
The Sandbox Agency (formerly GA Communication Group)
Chicago, IL, 2011-2014
Copywriter at a healthcare communications and marketing agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
Lynne Rienner Publishers
Boulder, CO, 2005-2011
Associate Editor at an independent book publisher known for its scholarly books, textbooks, and journals in politics, the social sciences, and the humanities.
WordPress, web HTML, Google apps and cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Prezi, WebEx, Join.me, ExactTarget, annotation systems such as Zinc and Veeva, social media
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA)
- Bay Area Chapter
- American Medical Writers Association (AMWA)
- Communications and Marketing Committee
- Courses completed: Sentence Diagramming for Clarity and Practicality; Tables and Graphs
Bachelor of Arts
University of Denver (DU), Denver, CO
- Double-major in English and US History
- Study abroad program, London, UK; emphasis on British literature
- Awarded academic scholarship