Looking for a quick recap? Take 90 seconds to see what I can bring to the table.
Associate Creative Director, Copy
Pacific Communications (A Division of abbvie)
Irvine, CA, 2019–Present
Associate Creative Director, Copy, at an agency provider of healthcare communications.
- Copy lead on the #1 brand in aesthetics
- Award-winning launches of 2 new products in less than 2 years
- Develop strategic solutions and deliver creative results across multiple brands and clients
- Recruit and manage freelancers to seamlessly deliver high-quality work
- Specialized knowledge of aesthetic treatments, including neurotoxins, nonsurgical fat reduction, magnetic muscle stimulation, and more
Group Copy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA, 2018–2019
Group Copy Supervisor at an agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
- Oversee copy across all clients, totaling $10M+ in annual work
- Successfully build copy team, reestablishing the group as a leading team in the agency
- Specialized knowledge of neurology, movement disorders, vaccinations, rare diseases, and more
EVOKE GIANT (FORMERLY Giant Creative Strategy)
San Francisco, CA, 2015-2018
Promoted from Senior Copywriter to Copy Supervisor at a healthcare communications agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands.
- Manage copywriters, content, and strategy across multiple brands and deliverables
- Create content for digital and printed pieces, including websites, mobile apps, banner ads, pay-per-click ads, emails, fliers, brochures, sales aids, and more
- Specialized knowledge of dermatology, hematology, immunology, patient support programs, rare diseases, and more
Content Marketing Manager
FLYWIRE (Formerly SIMPLEE)
Palo Alto, CA, 2014-2015
Content Marketing Manager responsible for the creation and management of all digital, print, and product-related content. Improved company mentions in published articles from less than 1 article per quarter to more than 15 articles per quarter.
MERGE (formerly GA Communication Group)
Chicago, IL, 2011-2014
Promoted from Executive Assistant to Junior Copywriter to Copywriter at a healthcare communications and marketing agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices. Specialized knowledge of wound care, rare diseases, patient support programs, and more.
Lynne Rienner Publishers
Boulder, CO, 2005-2011
Promoted from Intern to Associate Editor at an independent book publisher known for its scholarly books, textbooks, and journals in politics, the social sciences, and the humanities.
Awards and Recognition.
- The Rx Club, Award of Excellence for Best Healthcare Professional Website
- Webby Awards, Honored for Best Website Financial Services
- Fierce Innovation Award, Winner for Revenue Cycle Category
- Pacific Communications, 2019
- Giant Creative Strategy, 2015
- GA Communication Group, 2014
TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIPS.
- IDEO U Leading for Creativity
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- HBA mentorship program
- Empathy and leadership training
- American Medical Writers Association
- Online community development committee
- Courses completed: Sentence diagramming for clarity and practicality; Tables and graphs; Essential ethics for medical communicators
Bachelor of Arts
University of Denver (DU), Denver, CO
- Double-major in English and US History
- Study abroad program, London, UK; emphasis on British literature
- Academic scholarship