Looking for a quick recap? Take 90 seconds to see what I can bring to the table.
Associate Creative Director, Copy
Irvine, CA, 2019–Present
Associate Creative Director, Copy, at an agency provider of integrated healthcare communications. Specializing in new technology, marketing development, product launches, and all forms of marketing communications.
- Pacific Wave Award in recognition of my teamwork and brand stewardship
Group Copy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA, 2018–2019
Group Copy Supervisor at an agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
- Oversee copy and creative deliverables across all clients, totaling over $10M in annual work
- Successfully build copy team, reestablishing the group as a leading team in the agency
- Recruit and manage freelancers to seamlessly deliver high-quality work
- Specialized knowledge of neurology, movement disorders, vaccinations, rare diseases, and more
Giant Creative Strategy
San Francisco, CA, 2015-2018
Copy Supervisor at a healthcare communications agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands.
- Manage copywriters, content, and strategy across multiple brands and deliverables
- Create content for digital and printed pieces, including websites, mobile applications, banner ads, pay-per-click ads, emails, fliers, brochures, sales aids, and more
- Specialized knowledge of dermatology, hematology, immunology, patient support programs, rare diseases, and more
- The Rx Club 2017, Award of Excellence for Best Healthcare Professional Website
- Giant Employee of the Month in recognition of my teamwork and brand stewardship
Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA, 2014-2015
Content Marketing Manager responsible for the creation and management of all digital, print, and product-related content. Improved company mentions in published articles from less than 1 article per quarter to more than 15 per quarter.
- 2015 Webby Awards, Honored for Best Website Financial Services
- 2014 Fierce Innovation Award, Winner for Revenue Cycle Category
The Sandbox Agency (formerly GA Communication Group)
Chicago, IL, 2011-2014
Promoted from Executive Assistant to Copywriter at a healthcare communications and marketing agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices. Specialized knowledge of wound care, rare diseases, patient support programs, and more.
- Annual employee award in recognition of my teamwork and brand stewardship
Lynne Rienner Publishers
Boulder, CO, 2005-2011
Promoted from Intern to Associate Editor at an independent book publisher known for its scholarly books, textbooks, and journals in politics, the social sciences, and the humanities.
TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIPS.
- IDEO U Leading for Creativity
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- HBA mentorship program
- Empathy and leadership training
- American Medical Writers Association
- Online community development committee
- Courses completed: Sentence diagramming for clarity and practicality; Tables and graphs; Essential ethics for medical communicators
Bachelor of Arts
University of Denver (DU), Denver, CO
- Double-major in English and US History
- Study abroad program, London, UK; emphasis on British literature
- Awarded academic scholarship totaling over $20K