Welcome! My name is Claire Peacock.
I am a seasoned writer specializing in healthcare and technology. I help companies communicate in creative, targeted, and effective ways. My career includes over 10 years’ experience in content development, marketing strategy, and educational publishing. With my curiosity and drive, I’ll propel your brands forward.
Raised in the mountains of Colorado, I inject a sense of adventure into everything I do. Home is currently in San Francisco, California.
Looking for a quick recap? Watch my video resume below.
Associate Creative Director, Copy
Irvine, CA, 2019–Present
Associate Creative Director, Copy, at a full-service global provider of integrated healthcare communications—specializing in new technology, marketing development, product launches, and all forms of marketing communications.
Group Copy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA, 2018–2019
Group Copy Supervisor at an industry-leading agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
- Oversee copy and creative deliverables across all clients, totaling over $10M in annual work
- Successfully build copy team from scratch, reestablishing the group as a leading team in the agency
- Recruit and manage freelancers to seamlessly deliver high-quality work
- Specialized knowledge of neurology, movement disorders, vaccinations, rare diseases, and more
Copy Supervisor at a healthcare communications agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands.
- Manage copywriters, content, and strategy across multiple brands and deliverables
- Create content for digital and printed pieces, including websites, mobile applications, banner ads, pay-per-click ads, emails, fliers, brochures, sales aids, and more
- Specialized knowledge of dermatology, hematology, immunology, patient support programs, rare diseases, and more
- The Rx Club 2017, Award of Excellence for Best Healthcare Professional Website
- Giant Employee of the Month in recognition of my teamwork and brand stewardship
Content Marketing Manager
Palo Alto, CA, 2014-2015
Content Marketing Manager responsible for the creation and management of all digital, print, and product-related content. Improved company mentions in published articles from less than 1 article per quarter to more than 15 per quarter.
The Sandbox Agency (formerly GA Communication Group)
Chicago, IL, 2011-2014
Copywriter at a healthcare communications and marketing agency specializing in pharmaceutical brands, products, and devices.
Associate Editor at an independent book publisher known for its scholarly books, textbooks, and journals in politics, the social sciences, and the humanities.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND MEMBERSHIPS
Bachelor of Arts
University of Denver (DU), Denver, CO
- Double-major in English and US History
- Study abroad program, London, UK; emphasis on British literature
- Awarded academic scholarship totaling over $20K
Please click below to see my professional portfolio. This area of the site is password protected. If you would like to view the work, please contact me in order to gain access.
Interested in working together? Please fill out the form below.